Sat, Nov 09|
SAMFORD UNIVERSITY - Private Practice & Insurance Enrollment Workshop
Join us for this informative workshop presented by Ingrid Knight, RDN, LD and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama at Samford University's College of Health Sciences room 1249.
Time & Location
Nov 09, 2019, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Samford University , 2100 Lakeshore Dr, Birmingham, AL 35229, USA
About the Event
Ingrid Knight, RDN, LD
Ingrid Knight, RD & Associates, Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Complete provider enrollment for BCBS Alabama
- Understand insurance and billing for both private and public insurances in Alabama
- How to start a private practice or outpatient program that includes insurance billing
- How to organize programs and pricing
- How to process referrals: what you need to see patient and bill insurance
- How to enroll in other insurances
- Sample coverage for insurance plans
- How to verify insurance coverage and bill and process claims
- Marketing planning for continued growth
Directions to College of Health Sciences, Conference Room 1249:
The College of Health Science (CHS) entrance is 2100 Lakeshore Drive.
• Traveling from I-65, you will pass 2 entrances to the campus including the Main Gate. On the left, you will see a stone wall with the Samford University College of Health Sciences sign. Turn into this entrance.
• Traveling from Hwy. 31 or Hwy. 280, when you are on Lakeshore Drive, Samford University College of Health Sciences will be on your right. You will see a stone wall with the Samford University College of Health Sciences sign.
The CHS entrance is a small, winding drive with rock walls. Follow it to the top parking area on your right. There should be visitor parking on this level. If not, go back down to the parking areas which are
covered. From the top parking lot area, you will walk down a covered sidewalk and come through the main door.