- Our Mission The Alabama Dietetic Association promotes the public’s health and well-being through evidence-based food and nutrition practices.
- Annual Meeting Please mark March 11-13, 2015 on your calendar and plan to join your professional counterparts for the ALDA Annual Meeting in Montgomery.
- Find a Dietitian Find a Registered Dietitian on the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics website by searching there map.
- ALDA Marketplace Members who have written cookbooks that are for sale on Amazon.com are invited to list them on The Academy's new Amazon "store".
- Career Center Employers may place a permanent or temporary job posting which will remain on the site for 30 days and can be extended if needed.
On behalf of the Alabama Dietetic Association, welcome!
The Alabama Dietetic Association is a state affiliate of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetic which is the nation's largest organization of food and nutrition professionals. Here you will find information for the Alabama Registered Dietitians and Dietetic Technicians Registered that are committed to promoting optimal nutrition, health and well being.
The Alabama Dietetic Association (ALDA) is an affiliate of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is committed to improving the nation's health and advancing the profession of dietetics through research, education and advocacy. The Academy's mission is to empower its members to be the nation's food and nutrition leaders. The Academy's vision is to optimize the nation's health through food and nutrition. Find out more about The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics by clicking here.
The mission of ALDA is to serve the public through the promotion of optimal nutrition, health, and well-being while advocating for the dietetic profession. The vision is that ALDA members will be recognized as the State's nutrition experts and our influence in improving the health of Alabamians will be valued.