New The Academy Member Cookbook Store on Amazon.com
Members who have written cookbooks that are for sale on Amazon.com are invited to list them on The Academy's new Amazon "store".
Members' cookbooks that meet the criteria https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE5ON3JRZUZJN0JKU0FqRkhHQ2U3TWc6MQ for inclusion can be listed on the The Academy Member Cookbook Store http://astore.amazon.com/ameridietea00-20 . Among other conditions, books must:
- Have an ISBN number
- Be available for purchase on Amazon
- Consist of at least 75 percent recipes, and
- Follow The Academy's position that the total diet or overall pattern of food eaten is the most important focus of a healthful eating style.
Rev It Up!
Rev It Up! is a program that approaches wellness by looking at metabolism first - HOW the body works - and WHY the traditional way of "doing diets" isn't enough. The body as a car, metabolism as the engine, and food and fluid as the fuel, the car analogy runs throughout the entire program, which is progressive from week to week, building on the principles learned in a step-by-step approach. Consider this program your driver's manual, full of instructions, suggested tools to use, and reminders to guide you along the road. Rev It Up! is user-friendly, simple in presentation but complex in its power to change a person's perspective of living well!
Developed byTammy Beasley, CEDRD certified eating disorder registered dietitian
Nutrition Matters is a new educational self-study kit that focuses on the feeding of infants and children with special healthcare needs. The video qualifies for 4 CPEs. The kit includes three modules in DVD format and an innovative 60-page color coded video guide/reference.
Developed by Harriet Holt Cloud, MS, RD, FADA, registered pediatric dietitian
Healthy Life and Nutrition
Healthy Life and Nutrition, LLC is a comprehensive health and wellness company providing:
- Individual Nutrition Consultations
- Building Healthy Kids Program-A 4 week nutrition and fitness program to help families incorporate and live a healthy lifestyle
- Crack the Code-Online weight loss program supervised by registered dietitians
- LEAP Food Sensitivity testing and education
Developed by Melanie Rubery MS, RD, CLT, LD